https://madisoncountypest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/house-cricket-pest-control.jpg 1125 1688 firstname.lastname@example.org https://madisoncountypest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/mcp_logo.png email@example.com 13:51:152017-10-12 13:23:19House Crickets Pest Control
- Scientific name is: Acheta domesticus
- Originally from Southeast Asia
- Are now found throughout the United States
- Commonly bred as food for pets that are reptiles, amphibians, and birds.
- In China and Japan the crickets themselves are sometimes kept as pets
- Grow to a size of a ½ inch
- Gray or brown in color
- Common deep-fried snack in Thailand
- Sometimes used to make protein powder or extracts
Mannerisms of House Crickets
- Live up to two to three months
- Can survive cold weather in and around buildings
- Seal foundation cracks and holes so it is more difficult for crickets to enter the home
- Treating foundations with residual pest control products
- Keep trash away from the home
- Sticky traps are a useful cricket pest control method as well
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!